Citi Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Citi. www.citi.org.za New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa Citi Circular 2021. Latest Citi Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
Citi is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching Citi Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Citi then you can apply for Citi Jobs 2021. The details of Citi Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through Citi which one matching with your profile.
Citi Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Citi
Citi now hiring for Technology Program Lead Position for Johannesburg location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Citi Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Citi jobs in Johannesburg, can apply for this Technology Program Lead job position. For this best jobs in Citi company/department office situated in Johannesburg. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Johannesburg through Citi, Because Citi is providing approximately R 700015.00 per year for the position of Technology Program Lead.
Details of Citi Jobs for Technology Program Lead Position according to company’s official Citi Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Citi jobs in Johannesburg, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||Citi|
|Job Profile||Technology Program Lead|
|Name of Recruitment||Citi Recruitment|
|Salary||R 700015.00 per year|
|Job Type||Citi Jobs in Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for Citi Vacancies 2021
- Job Purpose:The technology program lead is a senior position responsible for delivering change. The role requires effective co-ordination of the program’s projects and management of their inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising,
- Ensure the delivery of projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the program plan and program governance.
- Manage third party contributions to the program
- Manage communications with all stakeholders
- Manage both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
- Manage risks to the program’s successful outcome
- Initiate management interventions wherever gaps in the program identified or issues arise
- Report the progress of the program at regular intervals to all key stakeholders
- Demand and capacity planning
- Manage and prioritize projects based on business needs and identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and drive continuous improvement
- Drive adherence to program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery and leverage across the programs
- Manage multiple teams of professionals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Provide strategic influence and exercise control over resources, budget management and planning while monitoring end results
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve issues
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and contribute to defining standards
- Integrate in-depth knowledge of applications development with overall technology function to achieve established goals
- Provide evaluative judgement based on analysis of facts in complicated, unique, and dynamic situations including drawing from internal and external sources
- Influence and negotiate with senior leaders across functions, as well as communicate with external parties as necessary
- Compliance with Citi`s System Development Lifecycle and Information Security requirements.
- Oversee development scope, budgets, time line documents, metrics as per project quality standards
- Monitor, update and communicate project timelines and milestones; obtain senior management feedback; understand potential speed bumps and client’s true concerns/needs.
- Understanding technology industry trends, how they impact our future solutions and provide strategic direction for the development community.
- Serve as the program`s single point of contact for stakeholders in business, operations and technology.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in applications development
- Experience in management
- Experience managing global technology teams
- Working knowledge of industry practices and standards
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Senior level experience in a program management role with commensurate people management experience.
- Experience in software development (6-8 years)
- Very good overall knowledge of enterprise Technology Infrastructure
- Leader of a team for 5 or more years
- 8+ years banking experience, with focus on payments processing and flows
- Ability to run highly complex projects across multiple countries and stakeholder
- Deep understanding of banking compliance and control requirements
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
- Citi Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this Citi Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: Citi Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Citi Job Portal.
- Click on the Citi job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Citi Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online