Gauteng Traffic Department Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Gauteng Traffic Department. provincialgovernment.co.za New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa Gauteng Traffic Department Circular 2021. Latest Gauteng Traffic Department Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
Gauteng Traffic Department is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching Gauteng Traffic Department Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Gauteng Traffic Department then you can apply for Gauteng Traffic Department Jobs 2021. The details of Gauteng Traffic Department Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through Gauteng Traffic Department which one matching with your profile.
Gauteng Traffic Department Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Gauteng Traffic Department
Gauteng Traffic Department now hiring for Traffic Officer Position for Johannesburg location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Gauteng Traffic Department Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Gauteng Traffic Department jobs in Johannesburg, can apply for this Traffic Officer job position. For this best jobs in Gauteng Traffic Department company/department office situated in Johannesburg. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Johannesburg through Gauteng Traffic Department, Because Gauteng Traffic Department is providing approximately R 11 980.00 per month for the position of Traffic Officer.
Details of Gauteng Traffic Department Jobs for Traffic Officer Position according to company’s official Gauteng Traffic Department Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Gauteng Traffic Department jobs in Johannesburg, they you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Organization||Gauteng Traffic Department|
|Job Profile||Traffic Officer|
|Name of Recruitment||Gauteng Traffic Department Recruitment|
|Salary||R 11 980.00 per month|
|Job Type||Gauteng Traffic Department Jobs in Gauteng|
Qualification & Experience Required for Gauteng Traffic Department Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Qualification and experience:-
- South African Citizenship • A Senior Certificate/Grade 12 (NQF Level 4) or equivalent • A Traffic/Metro and Traffic Policing Diploma issued by an approved Traffic Training Centre • Valid driver’s license • At least 2 years’ practical experience as Traffic Officer • A proven experience in Road Traffic Law Enforcement specialised interventions • A proven experience in escorting dangerous goods will be advantageous • Valid proof of Traffic Officer’s Registration in terms of the National Road Traffic Act (NRTA) • No Criminal record or previous convictions •. Extensive experience as an Examiner of Vehicle.The successful candidate must have the following attributes and competencies: • Proven record of implementation the National Road Traffic Act, National Land Transport Act, Firearms and Ammunitions Act, Road Traffic Management Act and Criminal Procedure Act • Understanding the transport or road sector • Understanding of road traffic management legislation • Ability to plan, coordinate and lead teams and operations • A track record in driver licensing or road worthy testing • Ability to work under pressure • Good Communication Skills • Basic computer literacy • Basic safety principles
Implement approved and planned projects in Traffic Law Enforcement and other related legislation • Conduct roadworthy and vehicle inspections • Issue notices to operators contravening the conditions of the permit • Attend to court proceedings when called upon to testify • Conduct escort duties • Participate in joint law enforcement operations with other law enforcement agencies •Conduct patrol duties • Plan and executive Road Traffic Law Enforcement specialised interventions •Identify and eliminate traffic problems through enforcement of the (NRTA) and relevant pieces of legislation • Maintain records ad register in the work conducted and compile reports on outcomes • Provide training of personnel when required • perform specific inspection and investigates problem areas • Share information and work with other law enforcement agencies as directed and appropriate.
Gauteng Traffic Department Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this Gauteng Traffic Department Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: Gauteng Traffic Department Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Gauteng Traffic Department Job Portal.
- Click on the Gauteng Traffic Department job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Gauteng Traffic Department Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online