- Reference: 506922
- Closing Date: 24 November 2021
- Job Grading: B-Upper
- Type of employment Permanent
- No of Positions: 04
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
The appointee should:
- Hold a valid Grade 10 Certificate or equivalent
- Certified Competent A & B
- Be in possession of a valid Blasting Certificate
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in Mining
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
- Driver’s license code 08 and own transport
- Plan, organize, coordinate and lead all members, duties and services regarding the work place operation.
- Contribute with forward planning and problem solving in the workplace.
- Load explosives, set fuses, and detonate explosives to produce desired blasting patterns and rock fragmentation in underground mines.
- Ensure health and safety of people and conditions within the section.
- Ensure that daily production is met.
- Ensure effective availability and utilization of equipment and materials.
- Promote and develop team effectiveness within the department.
Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:
Internal : http://www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com/ci/en/listing/
External : http://www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com/cw/en/listing/
HR Contact Person : Mvuzo Monono
Recruitment Person : Polelo Matloga
Recruiter’s contact number : 011 278 9664
NB: Kindly note that the HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.
Advertised: 10 Nov 2021 South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 24 Nov 2021 South Africa Standard Time