· Always ask the customer if there is “anything else” you can help him/her with;
· Confirm the customer’s instruction before starting;
· Greet every single customer entering your department e.g. shop, forecourt, etc;
· Guide customers to the pumps;
· Listen to the customer’s instructions;
· Offer a transaction slip/receipt to every customer;
· Offer to assist any customer entering your department.
· Report customer compliments, complaints, and queries to supervisor/manager immediately.
· Keep company information private and confidential e.g. rosters, activities, financial information, etc;
· Ensure Health & Safety rules are followed e.g. no smoking on forecourt;
· Ensure only authorised personnel are allowed in restricted areas e.g. cashier area, offices, etc;
· Ensure protective clothing is worn when on duty e.g. gloves, aprons, reflector vests;
· Ensure safety signage is displayed e.g., Wet Floor, Out of Order, etc.
· Ensure tanks, filler points and pumps are locked at all times;
· Ensure water finding paste is used on all dips before and after bulk fuel deliveries;
· Maintain personal hygiene e.g. wash hands, shower/bath daily, brush teeth, etc;
· Maintain safety and hygiene of work area and equipment.
· Report accidents and incidents to supervisor/manager immediately.
· Attend to the parking of vehicles.
· Check equipment, lights, etc and report damages, problems to management immediately.
· Clean floors (sweep & mop)
· Complete checklists e.g., shift handover list, checklists, shift report, etc.
· Drain oil sumps.
· Empty dustbins.
· Ensure cleaning equipment remains clean.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R3,000.00 – R3,500.00 per month