Siemens Energy SA is calling on recent graduates to submit their application and qualify for its Sales, Marketing, and Engineering Internship Programme for 2021. Be sure to go over the minimum eligibility requirements before applying.
Established in April 2020, Siemens Energy AG is the result of the transfer of the company’s energy division to the newly-created independent company after the reorganization of the Siemens Group.
Siemens Energy SA Sales, Marketing, and Engineering Internship 2021
The successful candidate will be part of the Energy team operating in Southern and Eastern Africa. The intern will have an opportunity to acquire and develop talents by performing the following tasks:
- Challenge current work processes with the aim of improving customer satisfaction
- Push improvement activity while working with internal stakeholders and other departments
- Provide assistance to the Southern and Eastern Africa teams with research, gathering, and analyzing the market, competitor, and consumer data
- Help out teams with collecting data for use in developing go-to-market strategies
- Review, analyze, interpret, and accurately communicate complex data to the team
Who should apply?
These minimum eligibility requirements must be met in order to apply:
- A recent graduate of Business Management, Sales and Marketing, and Engineering (Mechanical, Mechatronics)
- Flexible, and can easily connect with people
- Enjoys diving into and taking on responsibilities
- Have no issues working as part of the multi-cultural team
- Has a keen eye for details
- Solid time management skills
- Excellent writing, communication, and IT skills including proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel
How do I apply?
Qualified applicants will need to register their profiles on the Siemens Energy recruitment portal. Click on the link to start the process.
Req. ID: 223062
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Should encounter issues during the application process, click on the link to access Siemen Healthline’s Contact Us page.