Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited. www.siemens-healthineers.com New Government Jobs 2021 in South Africa Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Circular 2021. Latest Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Job Vacancy 2021 for freshers and experienced job seekers.
Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited is a leading or most one job provider organization. Job seekers who are searching Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Vacancies 2021, there are lots of Jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited then you can apply for Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Jobs 2021. The details of Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs through Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited which one matching with your profile.
Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Vacancies 2021 Current Government Vacancies in Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited
Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited now hiring for Customer Services Head Position for Cape Town location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited jobs in Cape Town, can apply for this Customer Services Head job position. For this best jobs in Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited company/department office situated in Cape Town. You need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for Fresh job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Cape Town through Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited, Because Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited is providing approximately R 276307 per year for the position of Customer Services Head.
Details of Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Jobs for Customer Services Head Position according to company’s official Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited jobs in Cape Town, they you should read this post till the end.
Qualification & Experience Required for Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Vacancies 2021
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Head of Customer Services based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
The Head of Customer Services decides on the Customer Service strategy of the respective organizational unit from a commercial and technical point of view.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
The Areas of Responsibility for this role include but are not limited to:
- Defines, decides and ensures implementation of Customer Service strategy
- Has budgetary planning and allocation authority for the organisation unit assigned
- Aligns assigned business guidelines, procedures and or products with overarching or operations strategies.
- Analysing the general business and technical situation and prioritising, tactical targets and determining courses of action, while constantly monitoring and adhering to budgets and resources assigned
- Uses scientific principles and technical solutions to address differing and variable situations
- Ensures the implementation of corporate standards and guidelines in respective area of responsibility
- Improves existing processes and approaches
- Ensures the achievement of the Service unit’s business goals in cooperation with the regional Service organizations
- Guides and supports internal interfaces to other business types (e.g. Product, Solution) and external interfaces (e.g. customers, suppliers)
- Acts as ultimate point of escalation to drive sustainable solution of mission critical external and internal issues and problems
- Ensures providing necessary work environment, tools and processes to optimally deliver services to customers.
- Oversees multilevel teams of professionals and managers on a local level
- Defines new areas of revenue generation and ways to improve customer satisfaction
- Taking examples from Customer Services departments globally and some entrepreneurial skill and defines the future direction of the service department
- Manages cost and productivity with the aim of continuous improvement and cost reduction.
- Encourage and enhance employee motivation and engagement to increase employee satisfaction levels and retention
- Monitoring of Customer satisfaction survey data to ensure optimal customer service levels are maintained
- Oversee the maintenance and expansion of the current installed base by increasing contract revenue and contract capture rate
- Ultimate accountability of the Customer Services orders, revenue and profitability
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors or equivalent. Post graduate qualification will be advantageous
- Experience in management: approx. 3 years managing of managers and/or approx. 5+ years in a management position
- 10 years of experience in customer services environment
Your attributes and skills:
- People and Customer management; collaboration and networking; decision making
- Solid professional judgement and problem-solving competence
- Pro-actively shares knowledge within own team
- Seasoned management abilities to manage multiple teams with highly qualified staff on national projects
***Note: Preference may be given to designated groups in line with our Company’s Employment Equity targets
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Jobs 2021 Age Suitability
Candidates required age for this Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Recruitment 2021 as per company rule and regulation. Candidates must check age related information in official notification which is given in end of post.
How to Apply: Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Job Portal.
- Click on the Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use
Important Links → Download Official Notification & Apply Online