Siemens Healthineers SA is inviting qualified Marketing graduates to submit their applications for its Marketing Support Internship for 2021. Be sure to check the details, particularly the minimum eligibility requirements before applying.
Headquartered in Munich, Siemens is one of the largest industrial manufacturing companies in Europe. It is a widely recognized manufacturer of medical diagnostics equipment with its medical healthcare division generating about 12% of the multinational company’s total sales.
The people making up the Siemens Healthineers number to about 50,000 workings in more than 70 countries. About 5 million patients worldwide benefit from Siemens Healthineers technology and services.
Siemens Healthineers SA Marketing Support Internship 2021
As part of Siemens Healthineers, the successful candidate will be taking on these duties and responsibilities:
- Attend a business administration training
- Acquire general business learning
- Provide assistance with daily office admin tasks including ad hoc requests
- Perform stock management and control such as checking in and out with the courier
- VP and showroom management including maintenance, booking, and bookings
- Customer support and programme support
- Promotional and marketing support
- Collect demo feedback using applications with dissemination
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to satisfy the following minimum eligibility requirements to apply:
- Holds a BCom Marketing degree or any other equivalent field of study
- Preferably with previous experience, but not a requirement
- Knowledge in MS Excel is a plus
- Commercial or financial expertise
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Highly analytical with a sharp eye for detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
What is the selection process?
no relevant info
How do I apply?
Register your profile on the company’s recruitment page to start the application process. Only qualified applicants need to apply.
The requisition code for this job opening is 236292.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.